USE YOUR DINE & DISCOVER NSW VOUCHER AND GET $50 OFF AT SYDNEY SKYDIVERS
How does it work?
Until the 30th of June we are doubling your $25 Discover NSW voucher to offer $50 off any tandem skydive or learn to skydive booking . That means you can do a Weekend Tandem Skydive from $249, the best price to skydive in Sydney. Follow the steps below to get this offer before 30 June 2021:
- Use the promo code NSWDD50 at checkout, $50 will be discounted from your order
- Include your Discover NSW voucher number in step 2 of the checkout process
- Complete the checkout process and payment.
- Our staff will review your order and NSW voucher, they might get in touch if there are any issues with the validity of your voucher.
Terms and conditions apply
What is Dine & Discover NSW?
Dine & Discover is a new initiative to encourage NSW residents to support hospitality businesses and tour operators and help them recover from the impact COVID has had. All NSW adult residents can apply for 4 vouchers worth $100 in total:
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including skydiving in Sydney!
The vouchers can be used every day of the week including public holidays, at participating businesses that are COVID Safe, and are valid until 30 June 2021
You can apply for vouchers any time up until 30 June 2021.
Where can I find my Dine & Discover vouchers?
You can find your Vouchers in your Service NSW app, once your application has been submitted and approved. Look for one of your $25 Discover NSW vouchers. That’s the number you will have to introduce in step 2 of our checkout process.
How can apply for Dine & Discover NSW vouchers?
You will need a MyServiceNSW account and identification documents handy. You can find more information at Service NSW or watching the video below